Freedom from monthly EMI payments, dealing with unscrupulous agents and developers seem to be the main reasons behind the stance.
It is not very often that one meets people who are happy to stay in a rental house. Abhishek Singh, an independent technology evangelist is one of the very few who argues about residing in a property on lease. Freedom from monthly EMI payments, dealing with unscrupulous agents and developers seem to be the main reasons behind the stance.
“I have no intention of being caught in the web of delayed possession, bank processes, ownership issues, etc. I have heard stories of my friends and acquaintances who had a difficult time dealing with such atrocities,” says Singh. “My parent’s house is in Rohtak and being the only child I treat that as an asset for the future. Till then, I am happy staying as a tenant,” says he.
There are many like Singh, who do not mind forgoing a property purchase for the reasons cited and many others. However, the real estate market has undergone changes and today, the means and methods of purchase are very different and advanced.
Handy online tools for property purchase
• Rates and Trends: Do not get baffled by different property prices quoted by agents. You can not only check the current market prices of housing units but also compare it with previous quarters. You can also compare data for as many as 10 localities in a city, for up to 3 different timeframes. This detailed comparison lets you see the highest and lowest locality prices, apart from the average price. These price trends can be viewed in the form of tables or graphs from the locality’s Sale and Rent perspective.
• EMI Calculator: Worried about finances? Keep them at bay with the modern tools which allows you to check your eligibility for home loans, your monthly EMI amount, should you prepay your home loan, calculate any changes in the rate of interest, etc.
These tools find you instant results about affordability. They have the intelligence to calculate the amount you might save as interest or if you wish to prepay the loan amount. Check Magicbricks portal and try out the online calculators present.
• Smart Search: Now you can check where you should buy a property for either self-use or investment purpose. You would require to feed in your average price sq ft as per your budget and the tool will lead to a wealth of information. The details of the result will reflect the social fabric of the locality – schools, hospitals, markets, etc.; the commute options presently available in the locality; the distance calculator from important landmarks such as airports, railway stations, etc.
• Propworth Calculator: Estimate the value of any property, anytime, anywhere! Buyers, sellers & agents can compute the current market price of any home/property using this calculator.
• Investment Insights: For those who have some time to read information before investing, get access to easy data on the investment options in terms of property types, the consumer demand and availability of properties in the area, other localities in the city which can feature in your shortlisted destination list, etc.
In this ‘instant’ age, why should you curb your life decisions because of unsuitability? There are other answers too, related to property buying problems. The sector is constantly undergoing changes. If tools are not your preferred modes to find a solution, then you also have the option of bringing your query to real estate consultants and experts. Online conversations are frequent in Magicbricks or you could even drop your query on Magicbricks Forum.
2017 is the year to make a real estate investment. Buyers looking for affordable – mid segment properties should shortlist and invest. With the sector under government scrutiny, consumers will be able to enjoy a hassle free experience.
Top 5 tools which will make property purchase easier in 2017
The news and data posted here is from various sources, published and electronically available. We have taken all possible care to verify and crosscheck the accuracy of the same. However, despite due diligence, sources may contain occasional errors.www.noidapropertydealers.co.in will not be responsible for any errors in such an instance.